field & Table
varieties to tabletop varieties. We love to serve, educate, and
be a small part of bringing nutritious food
products to the marketplace.
Check out the link below to tour our
Assorted Vegetable Trial in Wisconsin:
welcome to pure line seeds
We offer a range of products specifically bred for processing markets. The products we offer for processing include: bean, beet, pea, and sweet corn.
We’ve expanded our fresh market product offering substantially in the last few years. Check out the link below for our wide range of fresh market products.
Recently, we’ve started to produce Gaudi F1 eggplant and Bengala F1 carrot organically. This was in addition to the pea and bean varieties we produce organically.
Our edible potted items is an expanding market for Pure Line Seeds. We’ve grown a substantial portfolio in this market and we will continue to grow in the area. Check out all of our tabletop varieties!
- Accelerate is a large sieve bean selected for its yield and disease package.
- Accelerate is known for its large root mass which helps with production.
Disease resistance to BCMV, and tolerance to Brown Spot, Curly Top, and Root Rot T2 & R3
- Dominator is an attractive early-season variety.
- Pods are dark in color, 0.4 inches in diameter, and 6-6.5 inches long.
- A great bean for fresh pack and fresh market growers.
Disease resistance to BCMV & BCTV
- Early half-long eggplant. Picasso keeps its attractive dark color until the end of the season.
- Smooth calyx won’t scratch fruit or harvesters.
- It has a very strong plant and is therefore an ideal option for open field cultivation.
- Ferrari is a glossy dark green podded variety.
- The plant habitat is a smaller bush with pods being set high in the bush.
- Since its introduction, Ferrari has become a mainstay variety for many processing and fresh market growers. Disease resistance to BCMV & BCTV
Disease resistance to BCMV & BCTV
- Saba is a new 4-sieve bean that produces medium green pods on a very healthy plant with resistances to BCMV, Anthracnose, and Halo Blight.
- This variety has shown great potential in the fresh market.
Disease resistance to BCMV, Halo Blight, and Anthracnose
- A mainstay wax bean here at Pure Line Seeds, this bean is known for its high yields and uniform yellow pods.
- Goldrush also has a good disease package and are easy to pick because of their cluster growth around the main stem.
Disease resistance to BCMV, and Curly Top
- Roma ll is a mainstay flat bean at Pure Line Seeds because of its great disease package and distinct flavor.
- This bean is string-less and maintains it’s green color during processing and canning.
- A good choice for anyone looking for a dependable and high-yielding flat bean.
- Long oval-shaped fruit with a bright green spineless calyx.
- The variety can be grown indoors and outdoors with good results.
- It will keep it’s dark black color through and after harvest.
- Available both conventional and certified organic.
- This large round extra firm eggplant is extremely well suited for preparing pastes, dips, and sauces.
- It yields very consistent firm fruit with a good shelf life.
- The fruits are round, to globe-shaped, with a green spineless flat calyx.
- It is an early variety with a strong growing plant for indoor and outdoor planting.
- Very high yielding cylindrical white eggplant.
- This variety gives an early and a high total yield.
- It produces 3 to 4 fruits per internode.
- Its skin stays white for a long time.
- Miro is ideal for pickling.