both in the Washington state and Colorado .
be a small part of bringing nutritious food
products to the marketplace.
practices to produce strong genetic lines
welcome to pure line seeds
Pure Line Seeds is happy to present the Prudac Americas brand! We partner with Prudac™ to bring innovative dwarf varieties to the North American market. We work together to ensure that the seed is distributed, trialed, and hand-crafted for North America for the kitchen and patio.
We produce with professional seed growers in a five state region in the western United States. We use both modern technologies like drone spraying to increase plant health and seed production.
We invest in bringing in top technology to assist us in providing clean seed. Also, each step is planned carefully and executed to clean each production lot coming through our facility.
Once the seed is carefully cleaned and milled, our team distributes the seed in bags, pallets, & truckloads to customers all over the world.
- Antigua has shown good adaptability to various locations.
- Antigua sets pods up to 5.5 inches in length with a majority of the pods at 4 sieve size. It has a very good disease package.
- Antigua is a blanching type variety.
Disease resistance to BCMV, Halo Blight, and Anthracnose
- Early half-long eggplant. Picasso keeps its attractive dark color until the end of the season.
- Smooth calyx won’t scratch fruit or harvesters.
- It has a very strong plant and is therefore an ideal option for open field cultivation.
- Ferrari is a glossy dark green podded variety.
- The plant habitat is a smaller bush with pods being set high in the bush.
- Since its introduction, Ferrari has become a mainstay variety for many processing and fresh market growers. Disease resistance to BCMV & BCTV
Disease resistance to BCMV & BCTV
- Greenfield is a new 3 sieve medium green bean with pods up to 7 inches in length.
- Greenfield fits for customers looking for a longer mid-size sieve bean for their market.
- This variety is a great blanching type variety.
Disease resistance to BCMV, Halo Blight, Rust, and Anthracnose
- Grenada is a true 2 sieve size with pods that are 6.5 inches long.
- The seed development is slow and has a long shelf life.
- Great variety for customers looking for long thin podded green beans with a great disease package.
- A highlight in the disease package is a high tolerance to bacterial brown spot.
- Grenada is suited for both fresh pack and fresh market growers.
Disease resistance to BCMV, Brown Spot, Halo Blight, Rust, and Anthracnose