field & Table
varieties to tabletop varieties. We love to serve, educate, and
be a small part of bringing nutritious food
products to the marketplace.
Check out the link below to tour our
Assorted Vegetable Trial in Wisconsin:
welcome to pure line seeds
Our edible potted items is an expanding market for Pure Line Seeds. We’ve grown a substantial portfolio in this market and we will continue to grow in the area. Check out all of our tabletop varieties!
- Early half-long eggplant. Picasso keeps its attractive dark color until the end of the season.
- Smooth calyx won’t scratch fruit or harvesters.
- It has a very strong plant and is therefore an ideal option for open field cultivation.
- Ferrari is a glossy dark green podded variety.
- The plant habitat is a smaller bush with pods being set high in the bush.
- Since its introduction, Ferrari has become a mainstay variety for many processing and fresh market growers. Disease resistance to BCMV & BCTV
Disease resistance to BCMV & BCTV
- Saba is a new 4-sieve bean that produces medium green pods on a very healthy plant with resistances to BCMV, Anthracnose, and Halo Blight.
- This variety has shown great potential in the fresh market.
Disease resistance to BCMV, Halo Blight, and Anthracnose
- A mainstay wax bean here at Pure Line Seeds, this bean is known for its high yields and uniform yellow pods.
- Goldrush also has a good disease package and are easy to pick because of their cluster growth around the main stem.
Disease resistance to BCMV, and Curly Top
- Roma ll is a mainstay flat bean at Pure Line Seeds because of its great disease package and distinct flavor.
- This bean is string-less and maintains it’s green color during processing and canning.
- A good choice for anyone looking for a dependable and high-yielding flat bean.
- This large round extra firm eggplant is extremely well suited for preparing pastes, dips, and sauces.
- It yields very consistent firm fruit with a good shelf life.
- The fruits are round, to globe-shaped, with a green spineless flat calyx.
- It is an early variety with a strong growing plant for indoor and outdoor planting.