Showing all 16 results
- Antigua has shown good adaptability to various locations.
- Antigua sets pods up to 5.5 inches in length with a majority of the pods at 4 sieve size. It has a very good disease package.
- Antigua is a blanching type variety.
Disease resistance to BCMV, Halo Blight, and Anthracnose
- Accelerate is a large sieve bean selected for its yield and disease package.
- Accelerate is known for its large root mass which helps with production.
Disease resistance to BCMV, and tolerance to Brown Spot, Curly Top, and Root Rot T2 & R3
Sugar Snap Pea
- Cascadia is a very sweet Snap Pea developed by Dr. James Bagett and Oregon State University.
- The 3.5” (8.9 cm) deep-green, thick and juicy pods are filled with flavor.
- Cascadia has the honor of being the first Enation-Mosaic resistant variety ever introduced.
Disease resistance to Fusarium Wilt Races 1, T2, Powdery Mildew, Pea Enation and tolerance to Bean Leaf Roll
- F-26 was originally disregarded by it’s former breeder, but we praise it for the impressive pods- which grow up to 11 inches and competes with our best tasting beans!
- Disease resistance to BCMV & Brown Spot
- Long oval-shaped fruit with a bright green spineless calyx.
- The variety can be grown indoors and outdoors with good results.
- It will keep it’s dark black color through and after harvest.
- Available both conventional and certified organic.
- Jade is a 6-7”, slender, deep green podded bean.
- Large, upright plants keep beans clean and straight.
- Heat tolerant. Resistance to bean mosaic virus, bacterial brown spot, curly top beet mosaic virus, and rust.
Disease resistance to BCMV, Brown Spot, Culy Top, BMV, and Rust
Second Early Variety
- M-14 is a strong stemmed normal vine that will stay standing through green pea harvest.
- This variety also makes for a picturesque field with so many bright green pods hanging on that classic Pure Line style dark blue-green vine.
Disease resistance to Fusarium Wilt Races 1
Snow Pea Variety
- Since Oregon Sugar Pod II was developed by Oregon State University, this snow pea has been a customer favorite world-wide.
- OSP II is a highly prolific yielder and has a strong disease package.
Disease resistance to Fusarium Wilt Races 1, Powdery Mildew. and Pea Enation
- The long pointed pods of PLS 560 fill to the tip with 10-12 dark green berries of excellent flavor.
- These nice, light green pods really stand out against the dark blue-green foliage.
- A strong-stemmed variety – it holds upright throughout the season, making harvest quick and very rewarding.
Disease resistance to Fusarium Wilt Races 1 & 2, Powdery Mildew
Late Season Variety
- PLS 595 is a new introduction by Pure Line Seeds that is exciting for the size of the pods and yields at harvest.
- Plants will produce two long pods pod per node, with on average 11 berries in each pod.
- Fresh market customers are raving about the ease of hand-picking due to the high pod set in the plant and upright plant type.
Disease resistance to Fusarium Wilt Races 1 and tolerance to Powdery Mildew
- Roma ll is a mainstay flat bean at Pure Line Seeds because of its great disease package and distinct flavor.
- This bean is string-less and maintains it’s green color during processing and canning.
- A good choice for anyone looking for a dependable and high-yielding flat bean.
- An ‘All America Selections Award’ winner: pole bean Seychelles!
- This beautiful, dark green and round podded, string-less pole bean produces six equally perfect quality pods in a loose hanging truss.
- Seychelles produces a fresh-green firm gel around the very small, slowly developing seeds.
- It is suitable for greenhouse production and can also be cultivated outdoors under cool condition.
Disease resistance to BCMV, Anthracnose, and CMV
Sugar Snap Variety
- SS 141 is Pure Line Seeds’ new jumbo sugar snap, with long pods that are plump with a flavorful pea flavor.
- This variety is being grown and trialed in markets across the world.
- Tiburon performs well in hot and humid regions, where the extraordinary disease package that this variety has is needed.
- It produces excellent yields of uniform, dark, straight, firm fruit that hold up to transport well. Its plant is very vigorous with outstanding multi-virus resistances.
Uniform, dark green fruit
Resistance to CMV, ZYMV, PRSV, WMV, PM, TLS