Showing all 5 results
- Antigua has shown good adaptability to various locations.
- Antigua sets pods up to 5.5 inches in length with a majority of the pods at 4 sieve size. It has a very good disease package.
- Antigua is a blanching type variety.
Disease resistance to BCMV, Halo Blight, and Anthracnose
- F-26 was originally disregarded by it’s former breeder, but we praise it for the impressive pods- which grow up to 11 inches and competes with our best tasting beans!
- Disease resistance to BCMV & Brown Spot
- Jade is a 6-7”, slender, deep green podded bean.
- Large, upright plants keep beans clean and straight.
- Heat tolerant. Resistance to bean mosaic virus, bacterial brown spot, curly top beet mosaic virus, and rust.
Disease resistance to BCMV, Brown Spot, Culy Top, BMV, and Rust
- Roma ll is a mainstay flat bean at Pure Line Seeds because of its great disease package and distinct flavor.
- This bean is string-less and maintains it’s green color during processing and canning.
- A good choice for anyone looking for a dependable and high-yielding flat bean.
- An ‘All America Selections Award’ winner: pole bean Seychelles!
- This beautiful, dark green and round podded, string-less pole bean produces six equally perfect quality pods in a loose hanging truss.
- Seychelles produces a fresh-green firm gel around the very small, slowly developing seeds.
- It is suitable for greenhouse production and can also be cultivated outdoors under cool condition.
Disease resistance to BCMV, Anthracnose, and CMV