Showing all 6 results
Sugar Snap Pea
- Cascadia is a very sweet Snap Pea developed by Dr. James Bagett and Oregon State University.
- The 3.5” (8.9 cm) deep-green, thick and juicy pods are filled with flavor.
- Cascadia has the honor of being the first Enation-Mosaic resistant variety ever introduced.
Disease resistance to Fusarium Wilt Races 1, T2, Powdery Mildew, Pea Enation and tolerance to Bean Leaf Roll
Second Early Variety
- M-14 is a strong stemmed normal vine that will stay standing through green pea harvest.
- This variety also makes for a picturesque field with so many bright green pods hanging on that classic Pure Line style dark blue-green vine.
Disease resistance to Fusarium Wilt Races 1
Snow Pea Variety
- Since Oregon Sugar Pod II was developed by Oregon State University, this snow pea has been a customer favorite world-wide.
- OSP II is a highly prolific yielder and has a strong disease package.
Disease resistance to Fusarium Wilt Races 1, Powdery Mildew. and Pea Enation
- The long pointed pods of PLS 560 fill to the tip with 10-12 dark green berries of excellent flavor.
- These nice, light green pods really stand out against the dark blue-green foliage.
- A strong-stemmed variety – it holds upright throughout the season, making harvest quick and very rewarding.
Disease resistance to Fusarium Wilt Races 1 & 2, Powdery Mildew
Late Season Variety
- PLS 595 is a new introduction by Pure Line Seeds that is exciting for the size of the pods and yields at harvest.
- Plants will produce two long pods pod per node, with on average 11 berries in each pod.
- Fresh market customers are raving about the ease of hand-picking due to the high pod set in the plant and upright plant type.
Disease resistance to Fusarium Wilt Races 1 and tolerance to Powdery Mildew