Showing all 23 results
- Antigua has shown good adaptability to various locations.
- Antigua sets pods up to 5.5 inches in length with a majority of the pods at 4 sieve size. It has a very good disease package.
- Antigua is a blanching type variety.
Disease resistance to BCMV, Halo Blight and Anthracnose
- Ferrari is a glossy dark green podded variety.
- The plant habitat is a smaller bush with pods being set high in the bush.
- Since its introduction, Ferrari has become a mainstay variety for many processing and fresh market growers. Disease resistance to BCMV & BCTV
Disease resistance to BCMV & BCTV
- A mainstay wax bean here at Pure Line Seeds, this bean is known for its high yields and uniform yellow pods.
- Goldrush also has a good disease package and are easy to pick because of their cluster growth around the main stem.
Disease resistance to BCMV, and Curly Top
- Greenfield is a new 3 sieve medium green bean with pods up to 7 inches in length.
- Greenfield fits for customers looking for a longer mid-size sieve bean for their market.
- This variety is a great blanching type variety.
Disease resistance to BCMV, Halo Blight, Rust, and Anthracnose
- Grenada is a true 2 sieve size with pods that are 6.5 inches long.
- The seed development is slow and has a long shelf life.
- Great variety for customers looking for long thin podded green beans with a great disease package.
- A highlight in the disease package is a high tolerance to bacterial brown spot.
- Grenada is suited for both fresh pack and fresh market growers.
Disease resistance to BCMV, Brown Spot, Halo Blight, Rust, and Anthracnose
IMPROVED PURPLE QUEEN
purple bush bean
- Purple Queen cooks dark green and has an excellent bean flavor.
- This highly productive variety generates an eye-catching product to market growers and home gardeners.
- Purple Queen is easy to pick and holds the dark purple color very well.
- Resistant to cool weather conditions early in the growing season.
- Maturity is 52 days. Resistant to Bean Common Mosaic Virus.
Disease resistance to BCMV, and CMV
- Jade is a 6-7”, slender, deep green podded bean.
- Large, upright plants keep beans clean and straight.
- Heat tolerant. Resistance to bean mosaic virus, bacterial brown spot, curly top beet mosaic virus, and rust.
Disease resistance to BCMV, Brown Spot, Culy Top, BMV, and Rust
- Passport has a compact frame and small, but refined plant architecture that works well in a container, small space gardening or in an open field.
- This bean has fancy dark beans that sit high up in the plant.
- The pods are great fresh, cooked, or canned.
DOWNLOAD TECH SHEET
Disease resistance to BCMV, Curly Top, and Halo Blight
- Roma ll is a mainstay flat bean at Pure Line Seeds because of its great disease package and distinct flavor.
- This bean is string-less and maintains it’s green color during processing and canning.
- A good choice for anyone looking for a dependable and high-yielding flat bean.
- Saba is a new 4 sieve bean that produces medium green pods on a very healthy plant with resistances to BCMV, Anthracnose, and Halo Blight.
- This variety has shown great potential in the fresh market.
Disease resistance to BCMV, Halo Blight, and Anthracnose
- Sassy was developed for the small sieve size, whole bean market by Pure Line Seeds.
- This outstanding whole bean competes for the leading spot every year with its high quality, early vigor, outstanding yields and great recovery.
Disease resistance to BCMV, Curly Top, and Anthracnose
- An ‘All America Selections Award’ winner: pole bean Seychelles!
- This beautiful, dark green and round podded, string-less pole bean produces six equally perfect quality pods in a loose hanging truss.
- Seychelles produces a fresh-green firm gel around the very small, slowly developing seeds.
- It is suitable for greenhouse production and can also be cultivated outdoors under cool condition.
Disease resistance to BCMV, Anthracnose, and CMV