Showing all 5 results
- Jacaranda parades itself with its showy cauliflower-like, blue-green leaves and purple head.
- The mildly sweet flavor is a result of its cross between a broccoli and cauliflower.
- Early variety that does well in most climate.
62 Days to maturity
- Purpleicious is a purple Tenderstem type broccoli meaning that its main characteristic is its super tender and sweet stems.
- It has attractive purple/green stems, foliage and florets packed with antioxidants because of its purple color.
- After the first harvest, there will be a continuous harvest because of its sprouting nature.
- Enjoy steamed, roasted, or fresh!
50-70 Days to maturity
- A Sequoia F1 is an early season variety.
- The heads are high dome shaped with a dark green color. Head size 11 in. Head weight can range from 750 g to 1 kilo.
- Sequoia has excellent holding capacity and has shown to hold after harvest up to 7 days.
58 Days to maturity
Tight, compact heads