Showing all 9 results
- This large round extra firm eggplant is extremely well suited for preparing pastes, dips, and sauces.
- It yields very consistent firm fruit with a good shelf life.
- The fruits are round, to globe-shaped, with a green spineless flat calyx.
- It is an early variety with a strong growing plant for indoor and outdoor planting.
- Early half-long eggplant. Picasso keeps its attractive dark color until the end of the season.
- Smooth calyx won’t scratch fruit or harvesters.
- It has a very strong plant and is therefore an ideal option for open field cultivation.