Showing all 10 results
- A highly productive, small-medium sized (2.5 in) jalapeño originally developed for the processing popper market for growers in hot and humid conditions.
- It can be dual purpose for both the processing and fresh markets.
- This variety has a compact plant with an excellent disease package that produces high yields of thick walled, dark green and very uniform fruit.
- It was developed for open field productions.
Disease resistance to BLS 1-3
- One of the highest yielding Jalapeño varieties available on the market today.
- It has thick-walled, medium-large fruit with smooth, dark green skin and a spicy flavor.
- The three inch sized fruit mature into a bright red color, perfect for the processing/ hot sauce markets.
- The plant is highly adaptable, vigorous, and compact, which allows for easy machine or hand harvesting.
Disease resistance to BLS 1-3, TSWV
CHILI PIE F1
- All-America Selections Award winner.
- This variety shows strong vigor and fruit setting ability, producing flavorful, bell pepper fruit with a hint of heat.
- Fruit is crispy and flavorful with a cute heart- shape appearance and thick flesh.
- Compact growth habit, can be grown in pots or outdoor production.
National AAS Winner
Uniform mini bell peppers
- A thick walled, 1 x 8 inch, medium hot pepper for green color harvesting.
- It gives continuous setting which makes it ideal to harvest over a longer period of time. It ends in a high yield.
- The fruit are slightly tapering and in conjunction with the thick walls, this variety is ideal for pickling as chili rings.
- The fruit are very firm when picked green and will go softer and juicy when picked red.
- This is ideal for producing hot sauces.
Great for pickling
SUPER HABANERO F1
- A large plant that protects the fruit. Super Habanero has uniform fruit, and is very hot. It has a medium, pale green color, changing to red, with a medium to late season maturity.
- It is resistant to CMV. Excellent in a variety of climates, including northern.
Resistance to CMV
- Torrente F1 is a high-yielding variety that produces large, uniform fruit that ranges in size from 4-5 inches in length and 1.5 inches in diameter.
- The variety has deep green fruit with smooth skin and ranges in size from 80-90 grams.
- This variety has a high pungency making it perfect for sauces, paste, and rings.