Showing all 9 results
- Ferrari is a glossy dark green podded variety.
- The plant habitat is a smaller bush with pods being set high in the bush.
- Since its introduction, Ferrari has become a mainstay variety for many processing and fresh market growers. Disease resistance to BCMV & BCTV
Disease resistance to BCMV & BCTV
- A mainstay wax bean here at Pure Line Seeds, this bean is known for its high yields and uniform yellow pods.
- Goldrush also has a good disease package and are easy to pick because of their cluster growth around the main stem.
Disease resistance to BCMV, and Curly Top
- Roma ll is a mainstay flat bean at Pure Line Seeds because of its great disease package and distinct flavor.
- This bean is string-less and maintains it’s green color during processing and canning.
- A good choice for anyone looking for a dependable and high-yielding flat bean.
- Saba is a new 4 sieve bean that produces medium green pods on a very healthy plant with resistances to BCMV, Anthracnose, and Halo Blight.
- This variety has shown great potential in the fresh market.
Disease resistance to BCMV, Halo Blight, and Anthracnose
- Sassy was developed for the small sieve size, whole bean market by Pure Line Seeds.
- This outstanding whole bean competes for the leading spot every year with its high quality, early vigor, outstanding yields and great recovery.
Disease resistance to BCMV, Curly Top, and Anthracnose