AUTUMN BEE ATTRACTION F1
fat leaf allium
- Our newest allium variety, Autumn Bee Attraction F1, performs differently compared to most other Allium varieties.
- It is a great garden performer in the Fall
- Usable as container, patio, garden, plant, and as cut-flower. F1 is both a beautiful and a delicious patio or garden perennial..
Growing Autumn Bee Attraction F1
• Crop time from sowing to a salable plant is 8 months
• Planting young plants in May or June
• A rootstock allows the plant to survive drought and frost easily